Re: Spectators of Organized Youth Sports Activities
· Spectators of Youth Sports Activities will need to wear masks upon entering the sports venue and while walking around the grounds.
· Masks may be removed if you are sitting down either alone or with family members and properly distanced from others (6 feet).
· If you are not sitting with family and are sitting within 6 feet of another person, a mask is required.
· If you are 6 feet away from another person or persons that are not within your family, you may remove your mask.
· Participants of the youth sports activities are not required to wear masks while on the field or if they are 10 or younger.
· Coaches are asked to wear a mask in the close quarters of the dugout.
-Honorable Mayor Gary Hinders and City Manager Joe Price